Why Donate to DanceBlue?
DanceBlue provides financial and emotional support for the children and families living with childhood cancer. Through the Golden Matrix Fund these families receive services that help them fight this disease. By donating to DanceBlue you can help the children and their families in their fight as well as help to beat cancer throughout Kentucky.
If you would like to set up an annual gift to DanceBlue click here!
If you would like to make a pledge to DanceBlue click here!
DanceBlue and the Golden Matrix Fund are programs and funds within the University of Kentucky. The University of Kentucky is an agency and instrumentally of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and is maintained by the Commonwealth pursuant to Kentucky Revised Statutes 164.100 - 164.280.
Accordingly, the University of Kentucky is an organization described in 170(b)(1)(A)(ii) of the United States Internal Revenue Code of 1986; further, the University is not a private foundation within the meaning of Code 509. The University, as an agency of the Commonwealth, does not receive a classification from the I.R.S.
The University of Kentucky's Federal Employer Identification Number is 61-6001218. The University of Kentucky's sales tax exemption number is A276.
Should you have questions regarding the University's tax status, you may contact R. Bruce Lankford, UK Associate General Counsel at (859) 257-2936.
We Accept Checks!
Please make checks payable to UK DanceBlue.
Checks may be mailed to the following address:106 Student Center
ATTN Fundraising Chair
Lexington KY 40508
Donation Level Benefits
Golden Matrix Club ($15,000+)
- All benefits of UK Pediatric Oncology Club
- Opportunity to schedule tour of the University of Kentucky Pediatric Oncology Clinic
- Customized Benefits
UK Pediatric Oncology Club ($10,000-14,999)
- All benefits of Twenty-Four Hour Club
- Your Company Logo displayed on the DanceBlue website homepage
- Opportunity to make a check presentation on stage during the Dance Marathon
24-Hour Club ($5,000-9,999)
- All benefits of For the Kids Club
- Recognition of your Company in the Kentucky Kernel, our campus-wide newspaper
- Your company will be featured as the sponsor of one hour of the 24-hour Dance Marathon
For the Kids Club ($2,500-4,999)
- All Benefits of the Gold Ribbon Club
- Two additional V.I.P. Corporate Passes
- Company Featured in a slideshow on Jumbo Screen during the Dance Marathon
- Company Logo on the UK Dance Marathon: DanceBlue T-shirt (worn by over 1,000 students)
Gold Ribbon Club ($1,000-2,499)
- All benefits of the Blue Ribbon Club
- Two Corporate V.I.P. Passes for Dance Marathon Weekend
- 2' by 3' company Banner displayed at Dance Marathon (Provided by Your Company)
Blue Ribbon Club ($500-999)
- All benefits of the Friends of DanceBlue sponsor
- Logo Displayed at the Dance Marathon on the DanceBlue Donor Board
Friends of DanceBlue ($100-499)
- Your name on DanceBlue website
- Receive "We Support DanceBlue" sign to attract customers
- Receive DanceBlue Decal